I thought from now til the end of the year I want to keep tracks on what I am up to with reading and TV shows. So I am going to be making this post each week just talking about what I am reading and what I am watching on TV. There will also be a YouTube video that will be posted to concise with this post each week. My YouTube link is: ReadingnReviewing
- Beauty and the Beast: I've actually only just seen the Pilot episode but so far so good, I actually liked it a lot better than I thought I would and am really interested in seeing the rest of the season.
- Lewis: This started a couple of weeks back and I've already fallen back in love with the series, the only problem I am having is that ITV have decided to cut the episodes in two parts, where last year they used to be feature length episodes.
- Beautiful Creatures: I'm nearly half way through this and really enjoying it. I never expected to like it as much as I am and I've bought the next two books in the series as I can not wait to read on.
- Something Like Normal: I just started this last night and already I am loving everything about it. It is a fast paced fun read, that has a lot of issues tied down. This just all equals my kinda book.
- There's not much happening on the blog. Post don't start to kick in until tomorrow.