Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Mid Week Update




I thought from now til the end of the year I want to keep tracks on what I am up to with reading and TV shows. So I am going to be making this post each week just talking about what I am reading and what I am watching on TV. There will also be a YouTube video that will be posted to concise with this post each week. My YouTube link is: ReadingnReviewing

TV SHOWS
  • Beauty and the Beast: I've actually only just seen the Pilot episode but so far so good, I actually liked it a lot better than I thought I would and am really interested in seeing the rest of the season.
  • Lewis: This started a couple of weeks back and I've already fallen back in love with the series, the only problem I am having is that ITV have decided to cut the episodes in two parts, where last year they used to be feature length episodes.
BOOKS
  • Beautiful Creatures: I'm nearly half way through this and really enjoying it. I never expected to like it as much as I am and I've bought the next two books in the series as I can not wait to read on.
  • Something Like Normal:  I just started this last night and already I am loving everything about it. It is a fast paced fun read, that has a lot of issues tied down. This just all equals my kinda book.
BLOGWISE
  • There's not much happening on the blog. Post don't start to kick in until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. In the event you ever discover a card skimmer, don't replica louis vuitton just flee the ATM for safer pastures. There's no telling how many people could fall victim to a skimming scheme until the foreign devices are discovered by someone else. If the ATM is at a bank louis vuitton replica, informing a bank employee is the easiest solution. Even if the bank isn't familiar with card skimmers, they can still shut the ATM down. If you're not at a bank, check the face of the ATM and its display screen for a contact number. By protecting replica handbags your PIN and staying observant every time you use an ATM -- keeping an eye out for hidden cameras, fake panels and card readers -- you'll hopefully keep your money safe, and out of the hands of thieves who steal more than $1 billion annually through credit card and ATM fraud hermes outlet [source: Siciliano].

    ReplyDelete