Sunday, 20 January 2013

2013 A New Start (To Blog or Not To Blog)

Hi, I kinda abandoned this blog over the Christmas period. Truthfully I could lie and say that I was super busy but that isn't entirely the truth. Yes I was really busy over the Christmas period and the months leading  up to the Holidays but in all truth I fell out of love with reading. Yes we all have reading slumps but I felt that the blog was getting in the way of what I wanted to read. This blog is mainly a YA blog and I found myself only reading those titles, when in truth I wanted to read all the adult titles that were coming out. In a way I feel like blogging was getting in the way of my reading.

Any way I realized that I really enjoyed blogging, I find it quite relaxing and find that I like having an input in the blogging world and the world of books. I guess this is my comeback post.

Anyway I know that I must change some things up so here is a list of what I want to do different this year:

Review Everything: I am going to review everything that I read on this blog, whether that be adult or YA. It is a blog about books after all.
Schedule: I want to have some kind of schedule so that I am not writing the post up the day they are posted. So far I've thought of doing a movie review on a Monday, doing a new feature on a Wednesday, having a book review on Thursday and Sunday and finally having so kind of feature on a new books on a Friday. I'm working out the fine tuning on the new feature and the new books feature.
Showcase Self Published: I've quite a bit of Self Published work over the last few months and I have to say I've enjoyed reading a lot of the books, so feel like sharing them.

So there you have I'm having a new start and hopefully I won't be having anymore breaks in the future.


1 comment:

  1. Most people believe themselves to be overworked fendi outlet and underpayed. In the fictional universes discussed on this site, it can sometimes be difficult to remember that rolex submariner replica beyond the costumed heroes or mystic villains, there are thousands of working stiffs that just louis vuitton outlet want to make it to the next paycheck. This is our list of the fictional companies that would, if not be great to work for, would at least make things more interesting.

    ReplyDelete