Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM BOOK ONE
Just weeks after Jaron has taken the throne, an assassination attempt forces him into a deadly situation. Rumors of a coming war are winding their way between the castle walls, and Jaron feels the pressure quietly mounting within Carthya. Soon, it becomes clear that deserting the kingdom may be his only hope of saving it. But the further Jaron is forced to run from his identity, the more he wonders if it is possible to go too far. Will he ever be able to return home again? Or will he have to sacrifice his own life in order to save his kingdom?
The stunning second installment of The Ascendance Trilogy takes readers on a roller-coaster ride of treason and murder, thrills and peril, as they journey with the Runaway King
APRIL 2013 

I can't wait for this one, yes I may have to wait nearly a year but I am mega excited for it. The False Prince was a stand out for me when I read it, I wasn't expecting much but was blown away by the book. Hopefully this one is just as good.

5 comments:

  1. I still have to read book #1 so I didn't read the blurb but I've heard great things about book #1 :)


    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good. I am going to have to check out this series. Thanks for sharing it. Great pick..

    Thank you for stopping by
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't see the cover for some reason, so I was a little hesitant to read the blurb. Oh well! Hope you enjoy this read whenever you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I skipped the blurb, because I want to read the first one as soon as possible <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I haven't read this one! It sounds really interesting though. Maybe I'll check out book one.

    Here's my WoW

    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete