Friday, 13 July 2012

Follow Friday


Q: What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?

I've always been interested in blogging but never found the right kind of blog for me, then I discovered book blogs and decided to try it out, as I am always reading. I love sharing opinions and found that I could easily do this on a blog, I also think it helped that I used to review books on a livejournal group called 50 Books it really helped me develop the abiltiy to write reviews. I also wanted somewhere to keep a record of what I've read and so Reading 'n' Reviewing was born! :)

7 comments:

  1. I've loved book blogging too! I could never imagine doing any other kind of blog!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    I was a featured blogger!!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. I'm following back :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started a week ago and now can't imagine NOT doing it.

    New follower :)


    http://bookdoll.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-and-follow-friday-is-weekly.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried on Livejournal didn't like as much as I do blogger. Thanks for stopping by :) and followed back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you started blogging :D It's quite addicting !
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for following!
    Now following you also :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I just started following you!
    Here is my FF :
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html
    Thanks (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun blog hop! I followed on GFC and Twitter. Hope you'll stop by my blog at http://www.book-matters.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete