Monday, 14 May 2012

Readathon update post

Here I will be updating my progress in the Bout of Books: Read-a-thon.

14/05/12
Book Reading: All These Things I've Done
Books Finished: None
Pages Read: None
Time Reading: None
Yeah I haven't had the best start. I blame going to see The Hunger Games and partying. The Hunger Games was amazing though can't believe I waited so long to go see it!

15/05/12
Book Reading: All These Things I've Done
Books Finished: None
Pages Read: 10
Time Reading: 5 minutes
It was my brothers birthdays and my parents anniversary which lead to going for a meal and not having enough time to read :(


16/05/12
Book Reading:
Books Finished:
Pages Read:
Time Reading:


17/05/12
Book Reading:
Books Finished:
Pages Read:
Time Reading:


18/05/12
Book Reading:
Books Finished:
Pages Read:
Time Reading:


19/05/12
Book Reading:
Books Finished:
Pages Read:
Time Reading:


20/05/12
Book Reading:
Books Finished:
Pages Read:
Time Reading:


1 comment: