Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon: Goal Post

I've decided to participate in the Bout of Books Readathon, this is the first Readathon I have participated in and hope that I will be able to complete atleast my goals of reading a set number of books. 

This couldn't of come at a better time for me, I am off work the week of the Readathon (14/05/12-20/05/12) so it is the perfect chance for me to get some reading done. Normally I wouldn't have time to read all that much in a normal week so this should give me the push I need.

My Goals:
 
  • Try and finish all the books I start in the week
  • Write up reviews for the books as I finish them
  • Read more than five book
Books I want to read: 
I'll also be adding a few more books if I get through these ones.

How I'll be updating
I will be updating from a separate blog post that will go live on Monday, I will also be updating my twitter account throughout the week.  




15 comments:

  1. Glad you could join! Good luck with your goals, and remember to have lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Rick R! I have the Percy Jackson series and I think I would like it!

    Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm participating too. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm about to finish up Gone and I gotta say I didn't love it as much as I hoped I would. Its a good book and story concept to be sure, it just didn't grab me the way I think it should have. But who knows, maybe the ending will have me begging for book 2 lol. Hopefully you enjoy it more than I have been!
    --Katie
    The Fiction Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read half of these, and the other half look fantastic! Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Read Tempest for me, because that cover is amazing and The Goddess Test is GREAT!

    GOOD LUCK =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck! i'm also reading the Goddess Test. very excited for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed All These Things I've Done! I also will be writing reviews as I finish books...I have to do that! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh good books on your list - Department 19 is one that I haven't heard of, so I'm going to check that out right now!

    I hope you have lots of fun with this readathon :) It's my second, so I'm still a bit of a newbie with it!

    Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm reading The Goddess Test as well ! I've read All These Things I've done, I like the new cover !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved Tempest! I hope you enjoy your first readathon :) Having a week off to read is awesome.

    My readathon goals!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How great that you don't have to work this week! That really worked out well! Good luck :)

    Here are my goals:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/bout-of-books-read-thon-40.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete