Tuesday, 1 May 2012

April Reads

So in April I managed to read 6 books, not a lot but WAY better than the last couple of months. Here are the books I read:

This was the first steam punk book I'd ever read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It had action, mystery, intrige and GOBLINS! Yeah I would totally recommend this book.









Hmm, how to describe this book, it was perfect, I loved finding out about the maze and the different characters. All the characters had different qualities that I found interesting and helpful. I loved the way we didn't know anything about what was going on just like Thomas. Everyone needs to read this as soon as!






I just finished this today and it is one of my favourite reads of the year so far, I loved Maddie and Julie. I liked the way the story was told through the characters as opposed to events. Would recommend. *Reviewing coming very soon for this one.








This was the first contemporary novel I've read in a long time and it made me fall in love with them all over again!









I still don't know how I feel about this one, I kinda enjoyed the story, yet I still think there was something missing. The writing was far to simplistic for me though.









 What a fun little book this was. I really enjoyed it and am really looking forward to reading the next books in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment