Sunday, 15 April 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. It's where we show what books we go this week.






BZRK by Michael Grant - This book sound amazing, I've been interested in it since it came out and it was a total bargain on Kindle this past week, so I picked it up. I'll be reading this soon.

Goddess Test by Aimee Carter - I've heard mixed things about this book, but I've been wanting to pick it up for a while now and finally did.

Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith - I'm looking forward to reading this, I love contempary books so this should be totally up my street.

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein - I'm really looking forward to this, I love historical books and think that this one will be fantastic.

Crossed by Ally Condie - I adored the first one in the series Matched and cannot wait for this one. I know a lot of people think that the first book was a slow read and in a way it was but I enjoyed finding out more about the characters and hope to find out more in this book.

Tempest by Julie Cross - I don't know much about this, apart from that it is about time travel. I'm pretty excited about this one, and a little fun fact I didn't know anything about this book until I saw the book trailer on TV. It was because of the trailer and advert that made me get the book and that is the first time that has ever happened.

7 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower :)

    Crossed and Goddess Test are great and I'm dying to read Kiss Crush Collide.

    Come visit my blog if you get time, I'm a fellow UK blogger :)

    Happy reading!
    My mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many amazing books! I love Michael Grant's books, and have been wanting to read th Godess Test for a long time. Happy reading!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really enjoyed the Goddess Test, I hope you do to! I'm also really looking forward to reading Tempest - hopefully I will be able to get to it soon! Have a great week and happy reading! :D

    My IMM: http://www.wordsathome.ca/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Tempest cover- so awesome! Although I would never guess from the cover that a boy narrates it...pretty girly!

    My IMM: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I still need to read Crossed. I want to read Code Name Verity.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books this week!! Tempest is a great read and I hope you enjoy :D


    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Matched Crossed was great too :) All these others are on my reading list too. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete