Friday, 27 April 2012

Follow Friday


Q: Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then “broke up” with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.

Ok, so the only character I can think of right from the top of my head is Bianca from Evernight. I really did enjoy her character for the first half of the book however there is a certain event that happens half way through the book (I won't spoil it for anyone) if you have read the book you will know what I mean. As it's wrote in first person, so when this happened I felt like I'd been lied to and I don't like characters doing that. My opinion of the character went downhill after this. She is the only character that I've really wanted to shout and scream at.

5 comments:

  1. I really hate when "a certain event" ruins it for me...especially halfway through the book...or worse - at the very end.
    Thank you for stopping by Book that Thing! Happy Friday :-)
    I'm following back via GFC
    _yay_
    FollowFriday_Feature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bummer! I even got the first book in that series recently. It was a kindle freebie, so it was like I had to get it! Might not let it be at the top of my TBR pile since it's so huge!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that series, but I understand not liking characters! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read that book, but now I'm curious. LOL

    I'm a new gfc follower. :)
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com.br/2012/04/ff-feature-and-follow-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! I read the evernight series a really long time ago so I don't really remember Bianca..but anyways I agree!! :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete