Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Covers I Need In My Life

This is going to be something new I do each week where I choose a few covers that I love and talk a little about the book and why I love the cover.

I adored this cover the first time I set my eyes across it. I love the flower, I love the colours and I think that the typography of the title is amazing. The book isn't released until November, however it is one I will be picking up it is set in a post-apocalyptic world and is a love story.













  I love the simplicity of the cover, I like the way the blue stands out against the white of the background. The book seems awesome and out in June.














This cover is gorgeous, I love the setting sun and the girl on the front with wings. I like how the authors name isn't the same colour as the title. This book is out now and is a dystopian, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment