Friday, 30 March 2012

Follow Friday



Q: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?


I switch back and forth a lot, I love the idea of reading one book at a time but I sometimes find I concentrate more when I am reading more than one book. Don't ask me why but I think that having a few books on the go doesn't limit you so much and lets you explore other books. For example just recently I finished Matched, I've been reading this book on and off for about a year! Yet I knew exactly where I was with the story and characters. I know I'm kinda weird :)

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I guess being able to read multiple books at a time is kind of the norm around the blog world LOL I'm not like that because I like to finish the books I start before plunging into something new :)

    I'm a new follower on GFC btw :)

    And here's my FRIDAY FOLLOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Great post :)
    I only read 1 at a time :) But i guess being able to read 2 or more may be fun :)

    New follower :)

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read more than one book at a time. I like being able to read where ever I am.

    New Follower

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :) just hopping through. I’m a new follower…

    I’m a multi-book reader myself and try to read everywhere I can :)

    Here is my choice...

    Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. A year? Wow. I finished Matched in a few days. I wasn't in love with it, but I liked it all right. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, following you back now.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete