Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Currently Reading

This is a new feature that I will post every Tuesday, just letting people know what I am reading and what my initial thoughts are.

David by Mary Hoffman
I've literally just started this, however from what I have read so far I am getting the distinct idea that I will love it. To start with I absolutely adore historical fiction and this one is steeped in it set in 1501 in the wonderful city of Florence, what more could I ask for. 






A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
I am reading this on my kindle and I actually think it helps, I was always intimated by the size of the paperback and the font! So having control over the text size and not been able to see how long the book actually is really does help. So fair I am enjoying the characters and I am liking the different perspectives of all the characters, also you get to see the characters that were not as featured in the HBO show which I find a good thing as I want to know a little more about Sansa, maybe we will get to see her true feelings for Joffery?

No comments:

Post a Comment