Sunday, 29 January 2012

In My Mailbox

I've never done an In My Mailbox before but I though seeing as I had acquired a few books this week to do one. It is hosted by The Story Siren.

I've been looking at this book for a while now and can fully say that I am so looking forward to reading it. I love werewolf books and hope this first in a series is a series I can fall in love with.









I don't think I've ever read a mermaid tale before and I can not wait to read this one, I've heard so many great things about it I can hardly believe I took this long picking it up.








Another mermaid book and another one I can hardly wait to read. What's more I love that the setting is in Cornwell of all places, as county I want to visit at some point this year.








That is all I got this week, what did you get?

3 comments:

  1. Great Mailbox! Forgive my Fins was a fun book. Hope you'll enjoy it!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! Forgive My Fins is a fun, light book. Enjoy.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete