Friday, 13 January 2012

Follow Friday





Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

I haven't really been listening to any new bands lately, which kind of sucks though I can give you an in depth look at what I've been listening to most over the past couple of months.

Blink 182
Their new album Neighborhoods is amazing! I seriously challenge everyone to listen to it

You Me At Six
I adore this band, seeing them rise to the level they are at now makes me so proud! I loved this band when there were only 50 people in the audience to seeing them play in front of thousands, absolutely one of my favourite bands live.

Kids In Glass Houses
Gold Blood is one of the best albums I have ever heard, and it takes a lot to beat their last album DIRT. Amazing band, amazing lyrics and amazing live. Can't wait to see Kids In Glass Houses and You Me At Six playing side by side in March.

One Direction
I think we all need a little pop music in our lives and this band is defiantly the band to do it.


Ed Sheeran
I adore how fast he can sing, I adore that his lyrics are funny and serious. An all rounder that will make you want to hear more.

Rihanna
I've always been a fan of Rihanna, however I wasn't the biggest fan of Loud. However Talk That Talk is an amazing album and reminds me of Rated R which is my favourite album by her.

6 comments:

  1. Great choices. I'm a new follower.
    http://readinginthemountains.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower :)

    Awesome choices!! I love Rihanna!!

    Happy Friday and check out my follow Friday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I just listened to One Direction today and I love it. I'll have to check out You Me at Six.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Blink 182 was one of my answers too! :)

    New Follower! :)

    My FF: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-22.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Blink 182. That's a good one. I used to listen to them CONSTANTLY. Drove my family nuts. Ah well. : )

    Thanks for dropping by The Daily Bookmark!
    New Follower!
    Jessie Marie
    The Daily Bookmark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice music taste! I love Blink 182. Even their old stuff!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete